Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry no new photos today. I am going to post a few tomorrow showing how little she was when we got her and how much she has been growing. Today she was eating, eating, eating all day long. We just couldn't get enough food in her. She is still loving carrots, but also big people food too. She really likes bananas and tomatoes too.
We had to go to the doctor's office this week to get her TB test and have blood drawn. It was horrid, enough said.
Today we went to the social security office, and again it was horrid, way worse than they DMV every thought of being. Oh well at least we'll have her number in 2 weeks.
She also slept through the night last night (wahoo!) our first time since coming home from China. She went to bed at about 9:30 and got up at 7:20. I was so happy!!
I was working some this week to help out my friend Suzie, but I am now finished so maybe I'll have a little more time to post some photos and stuff.

No comments: