We had a fun first valentine's day with Scarlett. Andy's Aunt and Uncle came over for dinner on Friday and brought a lovely stuffed animal and a sweet valentine card. Then we got a bunch more in the mail. Scarlett really likes mail, she will walk around with the cards and envelopes in tow. Ava, Joanne and Grandma Janie came over on Saturday and we had heart shaped pizza. That was fun.
Scarlett has 2 teeth now that have officially popped, and several more on the way. There is one that is so close to popping you can feel the little bump under the skin. She is a drowling snot monster and hates to have her nose wipped, so that has been fun. She has been really crabby and whinning, but who can blame her, it seems like she is getting all these darn teeth at once. So unfair!
On a different note, I hurt my knee. I was on the elliptical and twisted funny and it has been down hill from there. I went to the doctor this mornign and they are trying to get my MRI approved. I am on crutches for the first time ever, and I really need a nap. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment