Kowloon flower market
Smily boy on the way up the peak
Scarlett at the park near out hotel (yesterday)
View from the peak
This is my favorite picture of the kids so far. Scarlett was playing stand up sit down with Liam and we caught this great picture of them together.We walked and walked and walked some more today. We're all so tired and it's only 6:30pm.
Ron, Andy and the kids and I took the MTR in to town and then walked up some very steep hills to The Peak. The view was a little smoggy but amazing. What a pretty skyline Hong Kong has.
There was a Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory where we ate lunch, it was great. Scarlett had a hot dog and was very happy about it. Then the giantatic pink shrimp mascot came out and Scarlett was terrified and cried. We told her that he was just in his halloween costume, but she was still frightened. Grandma didn't join us b/c she wasn't feeling up to it, and she wanted to make sure she was ready for Disney tomorrow.
We then took the Star Ferry and met our guide Jackie who took us around the the Kowloon markets. It was very neat and crowded. The flower market was beautiful.
Then we took the MTR back. Everyone is VERY excited to see the 'real' Mickey Mouse tomorrow. We're going to take a bath now and go to bed early. Thank goodness. I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow. We have to pack tomorrow night, so it'll just depend on how that's going. We're really anxious to see everyone Wednesday.

2 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Scarlett and Liam! I would love a copy...I think I can just copy it? I'll give it a try! I apologize for not sending a picture of the gang to you...your email got "lost, buried" in my spam as many are these days. Hoping to get this computer fixed soon. Cannot wait to see you all! Sending you lots of prayers and blessings!
Sorry! The above was from me! Julia!
Post a Comment